Pay Plans That Get Results One-day Course
Theory-based course in which participants learn the importance of focusing a pay plan around the goals of the dealership while motivating and retaining employees.
Note: This training works best when done in conjunction with Through a Dealer’s Eyes on What’s Important on the Financial Statement or one of the variable operations courses.
- Uncover the behavior that drives dealership turnover and compensation plans.
- Evaluate the cost of employee turnover to determine the importance of employee retention.
- Discuss best practices to retain talent and avoid costs associated with turnover.
- Manage sales activity and sales consultants by gathering the correct information to effectively coach salespeople through a personalized approach.
- Identify all information needed to create a pay plan that will be cost-effective and motivational for any dealership employee.
- Critique existing pay plans and determine the most effective one for the given scenario.