NADA Century Award
From blacksmiths to bicycle-shop owners, many of America’s new car dealers have been in the transportation business for more than 100 years. NADA honors those dedicated dealers with the NADA Century Award.
- The dealership must be a member of NADA.
- The dealership must have been in the retail transportation business for at least 100 continuous years.
Responsibilities & Restrictions
- The NADA Century Award is based on information the dealership provides on the application form.
- The dealer principal is responsible for accuracy of information provided.
- Each dealer is eligible to receive the NADA Century Award only once in its history.
- Applicants may be disqualified for providing any false information.
NADA Century Award recipients receive a letter from the current NADA Chairman. Recipients are recognized online and in the NADA Show Magazine.
Complete the NADA Century Award application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include any dealership materials (digital images, videos, articles, bios, etc.) for NADA publicity purposes. For more information, contact email@example.com or 703.650.9301.
All-New: NADA Engage
Your next opportunity for professional development.
Interact with a group of non-competitive peers in a virtual environment to explore ways to improve your bottom line.
Meetings are facilitated by NADA automotive subject matter experts utilizing NADA’s exclusive financial composite and all-new NADA Analytics digital composite to drive discussions.