Change Management Two-day Course
In today’s ever-changing automotive environment, it’s no longer enough to merely respond to change. The most successful individuals and businesses are the ones driving and managing change. Learn how to master a well-rounded approach to ongoing change, which is key to building an agile business environment and making yourself resilient and adaptive.
- Gain a clear understanding of the definition of "change management."
- Identify reasons why change is both necessary and challenging.
- Explore important elements of change implementation by participation in the Lego Challenge.
- Analyze the effect of both DISC (dominance, influence, steadiness, conscientiousness) and values when dealing with change.
- Explain Kotter's eight-step change model as a strategy for implementing change.
- Identify the three stages of Bridges' model of transition and how they support those going through change.
- Understand and implement the 10 tips for leading yourself through change.