NADA Members Named as 40 Under 40 Rising Stars
McLEAN, Va. (Aug. 12, 2013) - Graduates of the NADA Academy and members of the 20 Group represent nearly half of the 40 Under 40 auto retailing standouts recently honored by Automotive News.
Several hundred candidates from dealerships across the country were nominated for the special Automotive Newsrecognition. As noted in the publication, those who were ultimately selected are "standouts in an industry with many, many high achievers."
The 19 Academy grads and/or 20 Group members are:
- Jeremy Alicandri, Habbarstad Auto Group, Huntington Station, N.Y. (20 Group);
- Andrea Baker, First Texas Honda, Austin, Texas (Academy);
- Julian Dragos, Fred Beans Family of Dealerships, Doylestown, Pa. (Academy);
- Johanna Ellis, Atlanta Classic Cars, Duluth, Ga. (Academy/20 Group);
- Frank Fernandez, Palmetto57 Volkswagen, Miami, Fla. (Academy);
- Jessica Germain, Germain Honda of Dublin, Dublin, Ohio (Academy);
- Mike Grieco, Jr., Metro Motor Group/Grieco Automotive Group, Delray Beach, Fla. (Academy);
- Rahim Hassanally, Momentum Auto Group, Fairfield, Calif. (Academy);
- Aki Henderson, Henderson Ford, Webster, N.Y. (Academy/20 Group);
- Brian Heney, Kelly Automotive Group, Danvers, Mass. (Academy);
- Brooke Hubler, Hubler Chevrolet, Indianapolis, Ind. (Academy);
- Jimmy Jones, Hubert Vester Toyota-Scion, Wilson, N.C. (Academy);
- Jeff Miller, Mark Miller Subaru Midtown, Salt Lake City, Utah (Academy);
- Brett Morgan, Morgan Auto Group, Tampa, Fla. (Academy);
- Mel Parekh, Princeton Chevrolet, Lawrenceville, N.J. (Academy);
- Benjamin Robles, Jr., Bartow Ford, Bartow, Fla. (Academy);
- Evelyn Sames, Sames Kia, Sames Motor Company, Laredo, Texas (Academy);
- Bryan Snyder, Bommaritto Automotive Group, Ellisville, Mo. (20 Group); and
- Craig Waikem, Waikem Auto Group, Massillon, Ohio (20 Group).
"This recognition is a great honor for these high achievers and a true testament to the value of the Academy and 20 Group," said John Lyboldt, NADA vice president of dealership operations. "We are also very proud that there are countless other examples of up-and-coming dealership pros who have developed into true stars after participating in our programs."
The NADA/ATD Academy and NADA 20 Group are divisions of Dealership Operations. Academy helps prepare dealership professionals for management roles, while 20 Group, comprising consultant led groups of non-competing peers, works to improve performance and profitability.
To learn more about Academy programs, visit nada.org/academy or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about 20 Group, visit nada.org/20group or email email@example.com. For more information on any NADA U program, call 800.557.6232
About NADA University:
NADA University, the education and training arm of NADA and ATD, equips dealer members and automotive professionals to enhance business performance in a complex and ever-changing industry. Leveraging the expert resources of NADA and ATD, NADA University encompasses four "automotive centers of excellence" that complement each other, which include:
ACADEMY - Leadership development programs for current and future dealership operators and automotive entrepreneurs including general managers, controllers, successor candidates, and department managers. Academy is the industry's gold standard for learning and leading dealership operations.
LEARNING HUB - Available through NADA University Online, this comprehensive suite of subscription programs trains automotive staff in key business functions focused on business management, legal compliance, customer relations, human resources, Internet and marketing and fixed and variable operations. Employees and managers train at their convenience and pace.
20 GROUP - Consultant-led performance improvement fueled by a group of non-competing peers eager to share their experiences. NADA 20 Groups are a cut above with the best-in-class online financial composite and programs tailored for executives and managers, including the all-new Internet Group with an industry-first Internet composite.
RESOURCE TOOLBOX - Valuable member benefits, including Drivenmanagement guide publications, MarketINSIGHT webinars, NADAPerksmonthly tips and tools, Sanow's Quick Tipsmonthly how-to's for better communication and key market data - all complimentary resources available at NADA University Online. The annual Dealership Workforce Study Basic, Enhancedand Industry Reportsare accessible in the Training Center section for Dealer/Executives.
NADA University equips dealers and their teams to get results with the right knowledge, information, coaching and resources to develop both skills and confidence. Visit universityonline.nada.org for more details.
For more information on all of NADA University's training and educational programs, visit or call 800.557.6232