Performance Improvement Programs
NADA/ATD 20 Group programs equip dealers and managers with best practices, new ideas and financial comparisons to improve business performance and profitability.
Programs encompass virtually all franchises and offer a variety of meeting formats with noncompeting dealers grouped by franchise, volume, geographic location, travel preferences and budget. Programs include Internet groups, all-make truck groups, fixed operations groups, custom and composite-only groups, and the traditional franchise specific groups. Additionally, In-dealership Consulting (IDC) services are available to improve performance of employees, departments and the operation as a whole.
No one in the industry has the expertise, resources or an online financial composite that compares with NADA's. Our consultants average more than 25 years of automotive retailing experience and include former dealers, general managers and fixed operations directors. NADA/ATD 20 Group benefits include:
- Three meetings per year ranging from one-and-a-half to three half-days each
- Access to the industry-leading OEM-specific online composite
- Ongoing support from your 20 Group peers and consultant between meetings
- Financial comparisons of your dealership against average and best-of-class dealers
- Expense and performance guidelines, by franchise
- Access to collection of 20 Group ideas and best practices
- Real-time comparisons of your performance against competitive marketplace through NADA/ATD 20 Group Live.