In addition to continuous advocacy efforts made on your behalf, NADA and ATD members enjoy a variety of benefits to help keep their dealerships humming.
Education & Resources
- 20 Group learn from the best, your peers, supported by world-class consultants and NADA, the only advocacy and education organization providing resources dedicated to driving your dealerships success…for more than 100 years.
- Academy turns dealers and managers into world-class leaders in their stores and communities. Held at NADA headquarters in metropolitan Washington, Academy classes are combined with critical, hands-on experience back in the store.
- Driven Management Guides cover a wide variety of topics
critical to dealership operations. Members can search and download approximately 70
guides on various dealership topics in a PDF format. Browse our Driven Management Guides in our Education Catalog.
HR Dealership Fundamentals are templates to help dealer members quickly and easily write precise job descriptions and ads for employment. NADA provides its members with more than 100 dealership-specific job templates. Learn more.
- Online Courses incorporate real-world simulations and interactivity to increase user engagement and overall knowledge retention. Browse our Online Courses in our Education Catalog.
- Webinars are 30-minute online seminars presented by industry subject matter experts and focus on solutions to key issues affecting your dealership. Browse the recorded webinars in our Education Catalog.
- Workshop Recordings bring the best of the annual NADA Show and ATD Show directly to your dealership with on-demand recordings of all workshop presentations. Workshops include video recordings, presentation slides and handout materials. Browse past workshops in our Education Catalog.
The NADA Workforce Study
- The annual NADA Workforce Study is free for all participating members. Data collected and analyzed includes salaries, benefits, retention and turnover rates. Visit
NADAWorkforceStudy.com for more information and to sign up.
News and Publications
- NADA Headlines is a daily newsletter is a compilation of the latest industry related news and is delivered via email. Members with valid email addresses will automatically receive this benefit. To sign up, visit
- ATD Insider is a weekly newsletter for heavy duty truck members. Members will automatically receive this electronic publication via email or fax. To sign up, visit
- Transport Topic News is a printed newspaper specifically for keeping up with the latest truck industry news. Medium and heavy-duty truck members will automatically receive this publication as long as their membership is active. To modify your preferences, contact
- The Official NADA Used Car Guide® or the ATD/NADA Official Commercial Truck Guide® subscription is included in each membership. These value guides will automatically be mailed to each active member each month. (These publications are a product of J.D. Power, which uses the indicated registered trademarks under license from NADA). For more information on these guides, visit
Other Online Resources
Online Resources for members-only include access to website content on NADA.org as well as PDF documents and articles.
- NADA Leadership is currently detailed on our About Us page and includes a list of our current Board of Directors, Executive staff, and past Presidents and Chairmen.
- Member-Only content on NADA.org can be accessed after logging in. Search for topics available to members-only.
Discounts for Members
- Save on registration fees for the NADA Show and ATD Show.
- UPS discounts: NADA and UPS took the guesswork out, and put the easy in. Members now have access to new and improved flat rate pricing with savings of 45% on Domestic Next Day/Deferred, 25% on Ground Commercial / Residential and up to 50% on additional services. In addition, members can take advantage of UPS Smart Pickup® service for free.