NADA is pleased to announce the ten semifinalists in the fifth annual Women Driving Auto Retail video contest – exclusively sponsored by Stellantis Women’s Retail Network!
As we commence Women’s History Month, NADA is excited to honor women in auto retail, past and present, who have made dealerships a great place for women for develop a career and succeed professionally, including the semifinalists of this year’s contest!
The contest celebrates women who work in all areas of car or truck dealerships and as in the past, this year’s contest called on women working in the auto retail industry to share their experience, how their auto retail career journey began and why the industry is a great career path for other women.
Launched in August 2019, the video contest is part of NADA’s Women Driving Auto Retail initiative, which highlights the current voices of women working in dealerships and encourages other women to pursue automotive careers.
The ten semifinalists are:
- Alyssa Corbett , Mohawk Chevrolet Service Advisor (Ballston Spa, NY)
- Karla Feagin, Milton Ruben Chevrolet Chrysler Jeep Toyota Controller (Augusta, GA)
- Carmen Hinton, Carter Myers Automotive Valley Subaru Service Manager (Staunton, VA)
- Diana Kennedy, Price Simms Family Volvo Cars Marin General Sales Manager (San Rafael, CA)
- Laurie Moses, Suburban Ford of Waterford Sales (Waterford, MI)
- Jackie Parker, Patriot Subaru Internet Sales Manager (Saco, ME)
- Nicole Seidl, Holiday Automotive Social Media Specialist (Fond du Lac, WI)
- Women of Step One Automotive Group (Fort Walton Beach, FL)
- Women of Toyota of Cedar Park (Cedar Park, TX)
- Women of Trophy Nissan (Dallas, TX)
Nine of these winners will receive a $500 giftcard, along with a scholarship to NADA’s Professional Series, a training program to foster dealership talent working in any dealership department – a value of $2,995, which will also be offered to the winner.
The grand-prize winner will be announced on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 10:30am PT at Live Stage at NADA Show in the West Hall Lobby. The grand-prize winner will receive a $1,000 gift card plus complimentary registration to NADA Show 2023 in Dallas.
Check out the videos from our ten finalists below, and find more information on NADA’s Women Driving Auto Retail initiative and stay up to date on events by following us on Facebook.