Profitably operate the dealership parts department.
Program includes two days of core department-focused training and two additional days of leadership foundations, meaning only four days out of the dealership. The certification also requires the completion of HR Foundations and DMS Applications online
courses, which are included. Invest in yourself and gain the confidence to lead. Designed by retail experts for the new or high-potential department manager to fit your retail lifestyle.
LEARN THE JOB, SECURE YOUR SUCCESS
- Learn how to best compete in your market.
- Maximize parts turns and reduce obsolescence.
- Develop parts processes that support the dealership vision.
- Manage parts inventory to impact the bottom-line and improve customer satisfaction.
- Understand financial metrics needed to improve department profitability.
LEARN TO LEAD, LEVERAGE THE POWER OF MANY
- Adopt DISC as a model of leadership behavior and versatility, facilitating open communication.
- Utilize problem solving and decision making in conflict resolution.
- Employ the SMART model to achieve goals.
- Sharpen your leadership style to motivate your team.
- Raise productivity through skilled time management and ongoing priority analysis.
LEARN TO BUILD YOUR TEAM, ATTRACT TOP TALENT
Human Resources Foundations
- Uncover the correlation between people and profit.
- Develop an effective onboarding program.
LEARN TO FIND THE DATA YOU NEED, TO SUCCEED
- Harness the power of department specific reports.
- Discover the most impactful functions of the DMS.
- Secure a spot today: Requires a $95 non-refundable