Protect your dealership assets by producing accurate and timely data.
Program includes two days of core department-focused training and two additional days of leadership foundations, meaning only four days out of the dealership. The certification also requires the completion of HR Foundations and DMS Applications online
courses, which are included. Invest in yourself and gain the confidence to lead. Designed by retail experts for the new or high-potential department manager to fit your retail lifestyle.
LEARN THE JOB, SECURE YOUR SUCCESS
- Devise reconciliation techniques that address inventory expense.
- Analyze and understand your financial statements and DMS metrics.
- Harness positive financial trends and minimize negative trends impacting all departments.
- Master the three-day closing of your monthly financial statement.
- Develop best practices for deal processing, RO work flow, parts reconciliation and inventory purchases.
LEARN TO LEAD, LEVERAGE THE POWER OF MANY
- Adopt DISC as a model of leadership behavior and versatility, facilitating open communication.
- Utilize problem solving and decision making in conflict resolution.
- Employ the SMART model to achieve goals.
- Sharpen your leadership style to motivate your team.
- Raise productivity through skilled time management and ongoing priority analysis.
LEARN TO BUILD YOUR TEAM, ATTRACT TOP TALENT
Human Resources Foundations
- Uncover the correlation between people and profit.
- Develop an effective onboarding program.
LEARN TO FIND THE DATA YOU NEED, TO SUCCEED
- Wield the power of department specific reports.
- Discover the most impactful functions of the DMS.
- Secure a spot today: Requires a $95 non-refundable deposit.