2020 NADA Dealership Workforce Study is Now OPEN!
We are excited to announce the automotive retail industry’s leading workforce study is open for enrollment in its 8th year! Your participation allows us to report on the current trends in employee compensation, benefits, demographics, retention
and more. We are proud to provide this annual report, so dealers can use it to fine-tune employee compensation and benefits, promote retention and stay ahead of the demographic curve.
How to Participate
1st Enroll at nadaworkforcestudy.com *
2nd Complete a confidential online questionnaire
3rd Export and upload your Payroll File (no personal or dealer identifiable data is reported)
For Your Participation:
All participating NADA Members will receive:
- An electronic copy a custom comparison report for their store. This exclusive report provides you with a Workforce Management Scorecard that compares and ranks your dealership against a peer group of participating
dealerships on key metrics related to compensation, retention and turnover.
- An electronic copy of the 2020 Dealership National &
Regional Trends in Compensation, Benefits & Retention Report, and
- One year of access to the Database Search Tool, an online based customized search tool with archived compensation and tenure data from all NADA Workforce Studies for 60+ positions.
The Study will close on May 15, 2020
To Enroll you will need your Store or Group NADA Member ID. If you do not have this number, please call our customer service team at 800.557.6232 and request your ID.
Highlights from the 2019 Dealership Workforce Study (data collected from calendar year 2018)
- Car dealership median earnings are 23% higher than the USA Private sector median earnings.
- In 2018 the average weekly earnings in all positions across all dealerships increased by 1.3%.
- Median weekly earnings in 2018 for all positions across all car dealerships increased by 2.9%. Most notably, service technician median earning grew 4.0% in 2018.
- Truck dealership median earnings are 24% higher than the USA private sector median earnings.
Every key position analyzed in truck dealerships saw an increase in average annual earnings.
Interested in the report?
Price: Participants free / Non-participant members $499; non-members $699
For assistance, call NADA Customer Service at 800.557.6232 or or email firstname.lastname@example.org.