Women Driving Auto Retail is an NADA initiative empowering women in the retail automotive industry.
Women Driving Auto Retail aims to amplify the voices of women working in the automotive retail industry, as well as increase female employment in dealerships by providing dealers tools and expertise.
2019 Women Driving Auto Retail Video Contest
NADA is pleased to host the third annual Women Driving Auto Retail video contest celebrating women who work in all areas of car or truck dealerships.
If you’re a woman working in the auto retail industry, help spread the word to other women about why they should pursue a career in auto retail by sharing your career story in three minutes or less. Tell other women who you are, what you do, why you love
it, and why the auto retail industry is a great place for women to succeed.
NADA will announce 10 video semifinalists in early February.
The grand-prize winner will be announced during NADA Show 2020 in February.
Semifinalists will receive a $500 gift card. The grand-prize winner will receive a $1,000 gift card plus complimentary registration to NADA Show 2021 in New Orleans, along with a $1,000 travel stipend.
For inspiration, view past video entries here.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Open to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older who are legal residents of the United States.
- Void where prohibited, including outside of the United States.
- Entries must abide by the complete contest rules.
- Videos can be no longer than three (3) minutes.
- Videos cannot exceed 2GB in file size, and must be in either .MOV or .MP4 formats.
- Submit your video through the form below, granting NADA the rights and permissions to use and display the submitted entry.
- Submissions must also be shared publicly on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter and include the hashtag: #WomenInAutomotive. The form below will ask you to include a link to the public post.
- All submissions must be received by January 31, 2020 to be eligible.
Please click "+ Video Contest Submission Form" below to fill out the form. Please note that Firefox currently is unsupported, so please use a different browser.