Women Driving Auto Retail is an NADA initiative empowering women in the retail automotive industry.
Women Driving Auto Retail aims to amplify the voices of women working in the automotive retail industry, as well as increase female employment in dealerships by providing dealers tools and expertise.
NADA is pleased to host the fourth annual
Women Driving Auto Retail video contest celebrating women who work in all areas of car or truck dealerships, specifically during this trying year.
2020 has been a year full of uncertainty for the country given the coronavirus pandemic. NADA knows that dealers across the country have been impacted and have adapted quickly to operating in the new environment.
If you’re a woman working in the auto retail industry, we want to know about your experience during COVID. Share how you have adapted as a woman inside dealership and why the auto retail industry is still a great career path. In three minutes of less,
tell other women who you are, what you do, why you love it, and what you’ve learned during the pandemic.
NADA will announce 10 video semifinalists on Friday, January 29, 2021.
The grand-prize winner will be announced during the Women Driving Auto Retail Virtual Happy Hour at NADA Show 2021 on Wednesday, February 10 at 5pm ET.
Semifinalists will receive a $500 gift card. The grand-prize winner will receive a $1,000 gift card plus complimentary registration to NADA Show 2022 in Las Vegas.
For inspiration, view video
entries from last year’s contest semifinalists here.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Open to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older who are legal residents of the United States.
- Void where prohibited including outside of the United States.
- Click here for complete contest rules.
Submit Your Video using the form below:
- Videos can be no longer than 3 minutes.
- Videos cannot exceed 2GB and must be in either MOV or MP4 formats.
- Submit your video through the online portal below granting NADA the right and permission to use and display submitted entry.
- Submissions must also be shared publicly on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter and must include both the following hashtag: #WomenInAutomotive and #NADAcontest. Upon submission, you’ll be asked to include a link to the public post.
- The submission period begins on Monday, November 16.
- All submissions must be received by Friday, January 15, 2021 to be eligible.