Calling all thought leaders, innovators and dynamic presenters who can engage their audience and initiate thought-provoking discussions!
Each year, at NADA Show, dealers, managers and allied industry partners learn the latest strategies and emerging trends in the automotive industry. Sessions are led by industry experts hand-selected to present on topics most important to dealership business today.
Are you interested in being among the elite?
NADA Show speakers and moderators have a game-changing impact on the future of automotive dealerships through their presentations at the Auto Industry Event of the Year. Thousands of dealers attend more than 100 education sessions, categorized by dealership departments and trending topics
As dealers adapt to uncertainty with supply chain issues, rising gas prices and other economic pressures, they should assess every department in their dealership and make targeted adjustments to place them on the right path moving forward.
NADA Show 2023 will focus on the latest trends in technology advancements and the best ways to retain customers — teaching dealers how to hire the best personnel, grow the talent they already have, stay on top of what customers need and want, and be ahead of the trends that matter most.
Think you have what it takes to teach dealers about our evolving industry and prepare them for success? NADA Show 2023 attendees are ready to hear your message!
Propose topics under the following workshop tracks:
- Business Essentials & Innovations — Identify the latest information that is of vital importance to your operations and innovations that are crucial to the continuing success of your organization.
- Fixed Operations — Improve performance and profitability in your parts and service departments, including the body shop.
- Human Capital — Get proven strategies on talent recruitment and management, improving dealership culture and building diversity and inclusion to help you find, hire and retain the stellar talent that will drive your business’ success.
- Leadership — Develop confident and competent leaders in your organization by supporting growth from the inside out. Get the tools to train and nurture team leaders who will take your business to the next level.
- Marketing — Learn the most up-to-date marketing strategies to find and connect with new customers, build your dealership’s brand, encourage repeat business and stay ahead of the competition.
- Variable Operations — Optimize vehicle inventory management in order to improve new and pre-owned sales and gross, including F&I, and increase overall dealership profitability.
- Digital — Navigate the constantly changing world of digital marketing for dealerships, including maximizing your digital presence and online transactions.
Submissions for proposals are accepted March 28 through May 4, 2022.
Help us continue the tradition of industry-leading education for the dealerships of tomorrow at next year’s Show. Read more about the Call for Speakers process and submit your proposal!
Save the date!
NADA Show 2023 takes place January 26–29, in Dallas.