- When & where is the NADA Show 2024 being held?
Join us February 1-4 at the Las Vegas Convention Center,
3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Education & events are held Thursday-Sunday
NADA Expo is open Friday-Sunday
- Who should attend?
There’s something for everyone who owns, operates and works within the franchised new-car dealerships industry. This show is not open to the general public.
- What are the NADA Show 2024 registration rates?
Registration rates for the full four-day Show are listed on the attendee registration page. Please note that day passes are not offered.
- How do I register to attend NADA Show 2024?
Registration opens July 31!
Attendees are encouraged to register via the attendee registration page. Registration may also be made via mail. (Learn how on the attendee registration page.) On-site registration will be available in Las Vegas during the Show, however, we strongly recommend attendees register online to save time and money. Early bird registration rates end Sept. 8, 2023.
- May I attend NADA Show even if I am not a member of NADA?
Yes! However, NADA members receive a discounted rate. Learn about joining NADA. If you have additional questions about NADA membership, please contact the membership department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.557.6232.
- What types of payment are accepted for NADA Show registration?
We accept all major forms of credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) for online and onsite registration. If registering by mail, you must submit a personal check, along with your printed registration form.
- How do I register a guest?
You may register them via the attendee registration page. Guest registration includes all benefits of a full four-day registration, with access to the NADA Expo Floor, all NADA Main Stage Sessions and the education program, plus the Welcome Reception. Guests are permitted for Dealers/Managers/International registration types only. Guests of Allied Industry must register in the Allied Industry category.
- Does NADA offer a student registration rate?
NADA does not offer a student rate.
- May I bring my child/children to the NADA Show?
Children under 18 may attend the Expo, and must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times within the convention center and on convention center property. Registration for children is complimentary and must be done onsite. All children, except infants in backpacks or slings, must be registered and badged to be admitted to the Expo. Children under 18 are not permitted on the Expo floor during move-in/out. For your safety, strollers are not allowed in the Expo hall at any time.
- Can I make changes to my attendee registration?
Yes, all changes to attendee registration details such as name, company, address, etc. will need to be done directly with Maritz. This change must be made in writing by emailing Maritz at email@example.com. There is no deadline for making these types of changes to your registration.
- What is NADA’s cancellation policy for attendee registrations?
To cancel your NADA Show attendee registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 22, 2023 to receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee. After this date no refund will be given for any reason. You are responsible for cancelling your hotel reservation.
- 2025 – New Orleans, January 23-26 (Thursday-Sunday)
- 2026 – Las Vegas, February 3-6 (Tuesday-Friday)
- 2027 – Orlando, February 18-21 (Thursday-Sunday)
AT THE SHOW
- Where can I find a listing of scheduled events?
Check out our Schedule At-a-Glance. Schedule is subject to change. Be sure to confirm dates, times and locations. Complete information will be printed in the Show program distributed onsite to all attendees, as well as listed in our NADA Show mobile app.
- When and where is the NADA Welcome Reception?
The NADA Show Welcome Reception: A Night Under the Sphere will be Thursday, Feb. 1, from 7–10pm. Register today to get the hottest ticket in town!
- When and where is onsite Attendee Registration and check-in?
Attendee Registration is in the North and West lobbies of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Satellite registration also available at select hotels:
- Resorts World
Wednesday, Jan. 31: 4–9pm (hotels only)
Thursday, Feb. 1: 8am–6pm
Friday, Feb. 2: 7:30am–5pm
Saturday, Feb. 3: 8am–5pm
Sunday, Feb. 4: 8am–2:30pm
- What are the NADA Show Expo hours and location?
Friday, Feb. 2: 10am – 6pm (Happy Hour 4–6pm)
Saturday, Feb. 3: 8:30am – 5pm
Sunday, Feb. 4: 8:30am – 2:30pm
Las Vegas Convention Center, West and North
- What education programs are being offered?
NADA offers its attendees a wide range of programs, including:
- Workshops (Learn)
- Lecture or interactive sessions — with one or two speakers, or moderated panels — led by NADA-approved experts who provide innovative ideas and new practices within the industry
- Tracks: Business Essentials & Innovations; Digital & Marketing; Fixed Ops; Human Capital; Leadership; and Variable Ops
- Super Sessions (Deep Dive)
- Lecture, theater seating
- Exchange (Engaged Participation)
- Feature brainstorming and problem-solving among dealers and managers
- Based on timely topics selected by attendees who register by the early bird deadline
- Distinguished Speaker Series (Motivate)
- Theater seating, with high-profile speakers and industry experts
- Workshops (Learn)
- I’m attending! What event resources should I use?
Schedule sessions and meetings with MySchedule, which will be available starting in early December. Log in using your Badge ID that you'll receive via email after you register.
The NADA Show 2024 app will be available for download — in early January 2024 — from the App Store and Google Play. Use the app to manage your personal agenda, connect with fellow attendees, view session details, submit feedback, access interactive floor maps and much more.
Please note: International Attendees may not have access to the MySchedule portion of the Mobile App due to GDPR restrictions.
- As a first-time attendee, what special session(s) should I attend?
All are welcome to attend Meet NADA Thursday, Feb 1. at 10:30am. This orientation offers innovative ways you can learn and network throughout the Show.
- What are the dining options at the Las Vegas Convention Center?
NADA works with the Convention Center to setup fun, themed restaurants. Check back closer to the event to find out more information on our dining options and locations.
- What is there to do in Las Vegas?
Explore Las Vegas — the city that never sleeps!
HOTEL AND TRAVEL
- How do I make or change hotel reservations for the NADA Show?
NADA has partnered with a wide variety of hotels (view map of hotels). Hotel rooms should be booked while registering for the NADA Show. Toward the end of the registration process, there will be an option to select your hotel accommodations. Alternatively, hotel reservations can be added later — only after you have registered for NADA Show — but, as room blocks fill quickly, we encourage you to book early. The last day to make hotel reservations at the NADA rate is Thursday, Jan. 11, 2024.
For all changes, please contact our housing and registration team at Maritz at email@example.com or 864.208.8439.
- How do I reserve a block of rooms?
If you are an attendee group interested in reserving 10 or more rooms, please submit your request.
- Where can I find information about airport and transportation needs for NADA Show?
Visit our Travel & Transportation page for information about discounts with our partners, local airports, convention center parking, mass transit and more.
NADA provides free shuttle service between the Convention Center and key hotels within the NADA Show housing block Thursday, Feb. 1 through Sunday, Feb. 4. Check back for the shuttle schedule and routes.