About the Expo
NADA Expo is the auto industry’s premier marketplace, with more than 500 companies offering thousands of products, solutions and services in one place. Whether you’re looking to engage with current providers or shop for new suppliers, exhibitors from both Fortune 500 companies and start-ups will be on hand to offer new and exciting ways help grow your business’ success, boost your company’s bottom line and keep you ahead of your competition. Whatever your dealership needs, you’ll find it here.
The 2024 Expo takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The excitement kicks off on Friday, February 2 and runs through Sunday, February 4.
- Friday, February 2 — 10am-6pm
- Saturday, February 3 — 8:30am-5pm
- Sunday, February 4 — 8:30am-2:30pm
New & Improved Schedule
- We've revised the schedule to offer more exclusive Expo time each day for extended face-to-face business connections.
- Expo now opens at 10am on Friday with a 4-6pm Happy Hour that same afternoon: “Cocktails and Connections,” hosted by NADA.
Future NADA Shows
- 2025 – New Orleans, January 23-26 (Thursday-Sunday)
- 2026 – Las Vegas, February 3-6 (Tuesday-Friday)
- 2027 – Orlando, February 18-21 (Thursday-Sunday)