About NADA Expo 2023
NADA Expo is the auto industry’s premier marketplace, with more than 500 companies offering thousands of products, solutions and services in one place. Whether you’re looking to engage with current providers or shop for new suppliers, exhibitors from both Fortune 500 companies and start-ups will be on hand to offer new and exciting ways help grow your business’ success, boost your company’s bottom line and keep you ahead of your competition. Whatever your dealership needs, you’ll find it here.
The 2023 Expo takes place at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX. The excitement kicks off on Friday, January 27 and runs until Sunday, January 29.
- Friday, January 27 — 8:30am-5pm
- Saturday, January 28 — 8:30am-5pm
- Sunday, January 29 — 8:30am-2:30pm
Make the Most of your Expo Experience
With more than 650,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, having a plan before you get to the show is a crucial element to your success. Make the most of your time there and leave yourself the opportunity to stumble upon a new company or a new, must-have product you didn’t even know you needed. Here’s how:
- Engage with exhibitors before the Show by creating your MySchedule profile online to view products and services your dealership may need.
- Schedule appointments in advance to meet with preferred vendors onsite at the show.
- Don’t forget to look for the daily “Show Specials” and video demos that are unique to NADA attendees while you’re planning your Expo shopping experience.
- Use the upcoming NADA Show mobile app, where you can download your MySchedule itinerary, search by company name or product category; and navigate directly to a specific vendor with the interactive map.
Future NADA Shows
- 2024 – Las Vegas, February 1-4 (Thursday-Sunday)
- 2025 – New Orleans, January 23-26 (Thursday-Sunday)