Now that NADA Show is going virtual, more dealers, managers and other dealership employees will have access to training and real solutions to rebuild and re-energize your stores during this constantly changing time for the automotive industry.
Without the cost of travel, employees can learn the latest strategies and emerging trends in the automotive industry through NADA Show education sessions. NADA Academy instructors as well as top industry specialists will lead more than 60 education sessions, both live and on-demand, during NADA Show 2021.
Sessions are organized by the dealership department, offering something for each area of your business:
- FIXED OPERATIONS - Improve performance and profitability in your parts and service departments, including the body shop.
- HUMAN CAPITAL - Get proven talent management and branding strategies to help you find, hire and retain the best talent.
- LEADERSHIP - Learn to develop confident and competent leaders in your organization to take your business to the next level.
- LEGAL & REGULATORY - Stay current on the new and upcoming legal, regulatory and compliance issues affecting dealers, through the new administration and beyond.
- MARKETING - Learn the most up-to-date digital and traditional marketing strategies for the entire dealership.
- VARIABLE OPERATIONS - Get real solutions for improving new and pre-owned sales and gross, including F&I.
- DIGITAL SUPER TRACK - Maximize your digital presence and online transactions as you learn to navigate the constantly changing world of digital marketing for dealerships.
View the full schedule of more than 60 education sessions taking place at this year’s Show.
Plus, don’t miss these special education session formats:
- Distinguished Speaker Series - Dealership managers will especially benefit from these five dynamic sessions, which will go beyond the traditional workshop tracks to discuss key topics in Leadership, Dealership Culture, Team Building and Personal Success.
- Super Session - This year’s Super Session, “Diversity in Auto Retail”, will bring together a diverse group of experienced, next-generation automotive professionals to start a conversation on what it will take to grow and diversify our industry for the future.
- The Virtual Exchange - These peer-to-peer discussions bring dealers together to brainstorm and problem-solve the most pressing issues in auto retail today.
With so much expert content and so many valuable discussions, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to get new strategies and information to keep your dealership business on top.
This year's can't-miss event takes place Tuesday, Feb. 9 through Thursday, Feb. 11. Register for NADA Show 2021 today and start planning your favorite sessions for this year’s Show.