NADA Convention Launches Mobile App
McLEAN, Va. (Jan. 11, 2013) - The new mobile app for the 2013 NADA Convention and Expo is now available for download. The app will help attendees maximize their convention experience. It's easy to download and install, and even easier to use. Some of the features include:
- Up-to-the-minute updates on workshop sessions and events;
- Creating a personalized schedule;
- Company descriptions and booth locations on the expo floor;
- Navigating the convention easily using Maps;
- Scheduling meetings with exhibitors;
- Staying organized by creating custom notes; and
- Reviewing workshop sessions.
For iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android phones, visit the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone and search for "NADA 2013." Click the app icon to begin the download.
For all other phone types, including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones, visit www.chirpE.com/NADA2013.
Convention hotels are filling up fast, so register today. Advance registration for dealers and managers ends Jan. 31, a $75 savings from the onsite registration rate. Hotel prices increase Jan. 30. To register, visit www.nada.org/convention .