NADA Show 2018 is just one week away, and this year's show will be one to remember. Find out all of the must-know info to be prepared for this exciting weekend, March 22-25.
What to Pack
Spring in Las Vegas is off to a nice start. Check out the forecast and don't forget your coat, it can get quite chilly at night! Highs will be in the low-60s and lows in the mid-40s, with a chance of showers while we are there. The attire for the Show is business casual (remember, convention center rooms can get chilly), with the exception of some evening events and galas, where some choose to wear their favorite cocktail or evening attire.
Registration Desk - NADA Attendee Registration will be located in Hall N3 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Please note, if you lose or forget your badge, you are allowed one free reprint. Any additional reprints will be charged $35. If you purchased any special event tickets, such as the NADA Welcome Reception co-hosted by J.D. Power or the Women Dealers Event, those are embedded in your badge electronically. No separate tickets are required.
Scan-N-Go Kiosks - Use the email registration confirmation you received to check in on-site at one of the Scan & Go counters and get your materials faster. Use a printed confirmation or pull up this info on your smartphone, just like scanning your boarding pass at the airport!
Attendee Registration Hours:
- Thur. March 22, 9:00am-6:00pm
- Fri. March 23, 7:30am-5:00pm
- Sat. March 24, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Sun. March 25, 8:00am-4:00pm
Learning at the Show - What to Expect
- Keynote Sessions - Our Keynote sessions take place Friday, Saturday and Sunday with inspiring info from industry experts and key business leaders.
- Workshops & Education Sessions - More than 100 education sessions dive into every trend, issue and update affecting dealerships today.
- Distinguished Speaker Series - Take your business to the next level with four dynamic speakers go beyond the six traditional workshop tracks to discuss key topics.
- NADA Live Stage - Interviews with OEM execs and Show speakers; presentations and panels addressing trends and emerging issues; plus live streaming of many Show events.
- Social Connection Zone - An unbiased space to get your digital marketing questions answered, with rapid charging stations and mini sessions.
- NADA Pavilion - Learn more about the many features of being an NADA member, update your membership roster and make the most of all the exciting benefits.
- Dealer Franchise Meetings - Meet with auto manufacturers for the latest updates and get your questions answered.
Last-Minute Appointments with Exhibitors
There's still time to set appointments with the exhibiting companies you most want to visit. Use the MyPlanner event planning tool to search companies, read about their products and set up meeting times during the show.
Ride Share from Airport to Hotel
Rideshare is available from McCarran International Airport. View the McCarran Airport website for instructions on the rideshare pickup points for Uber and Lyft, as well as taxis and shuttles at each terminal.
Getting to the Convention Center
NADA will provide complimentary shuttle services for registered attendees to and from official NADA hotels, the Las Vegas Convention Center and Saks Fifth Avenue. View the shuttle schedule and pickup locations on our website, or download the mobile app for access to the live shuttle schedule right on your smartphone or tablet.
Download the mobile app
See the full schedule, speaker information, interactive maps and more in the NADA Show app! Download the app from Google Play or the iTunes App Store for your tablet or smartphone. Once installed, select NADA Show 2018. Fill out your profile and sync your MyPlanner itinerary for the weekend and be on your way! Plus, don't forget to use the app to play the 2018 NADA Scavenger Hunt for a chance to win amazing prizes.
Need a last-minute registration? Visit our website to snag a ticket before it's too late!