This year’s NADA Show is going to be a little different. Hosting the Auto Industry Event of the Year as a fully-virtual event is a new experience, but we’ve worked hard to make sure it has all the excitement you’ve come to expect, including workshops, keynote sessions, franchise meetings and, of course, NADA Expo.
Three days just isn’t enough to see everything our virtual Show platform has to offer. So, we’re giving attendees five additional days to get the lay of the land before the Live event kicks off!
NADA Show 2021 Pre-Show Preview
Beginning February 4, registered attendees will get special pre-Show access to our virtual platform to begin setting up attendee profiles and start exploring the many exciting features ahead during the live Show, February 9-11.
Get comfortable with navigating the different areas of the virtual NADA Show:
- Learn how the platform works and see how the Show is laid out in our virtual setup.
- Browse the Expo “floor” to check out exhibitor specials and start setting meetings with preferred exhibitors.
- View the Show schedule and decide on preferred workshops, franchise meetings, and other sessions you don’t want to miss.
- Begin networking with fellow attendees, set meetings, and select preferred networking group discussions.
Registered attendees will receive an email with a reminder and link to begin accessing NADA Show starting Feb. 4.
NADA Show 2021 Orientation Dates
Just as with our in-person Show, we’re offering Show Orientation sessions to help guide you through this amazing new digital experience. View our in-depth webinars that will teach you how each area of the Show will work, from workshops and keynote sessions to franchise meetings and exploring the Expo floor, we’ll break down how each session and room works, so there’s no guesswork.
You do not have to be registered to attend NADA Show orientation, so if you’re on the fence about registering, this is the full preview you’ve been waiting for!
Once you’ve taken the tour, we know you’ll want to register right away to go and see everything we’ve shown you in the webinar.
- NADA Show Orientation Webinar Session 1 - 2/4 @ 3:00pm EST
- NADA Show Orientation Webinar Session 2 - 2/5 @ 1:00pm EST
Still need to register for the Show? Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to network, learn and explore the Auto Industry Event of the Year at a fraction of the usual cost, just $199 for members!
Visit nadashow.org to secure your virtual spot at the Auto Industry Event of the Year.