NADA Board of Directors
Michael “Mike” Suttle
NADA Board Member - Virginia
Cadillac, Buick, GMC
Mike Suttle is President of Suttle Motor Corporation in Newport News, Va. He started in the automotive business in 1974 working in his family’s dealership. Suttle represents Virginia’s franchised new-car dealers on the board of directors of the National Automobile Dealers Association. (Term: February 2020-February 2026)
- Chairman, Virginia Automobile Dealers Association, 2006
- President, Hampton Roads Automobile Dealers Association, 1995
- Board Member, Boy Scouts, 2000-2005
- Chairman, United Way, 2001
- Board Member, Rotary Club, 1995-2000
- Time Dealer of the Year Award winner for Virginia, 2016
- University of Lynchburg, Lynchburg, Va.
- GMI, Flint, Mich.
- NADA Dealer Academy, McLean, Va.