Jeffrey Longbine is dealer principal of Longbine Auto Plaza in Emporia, Kan. He grew up in the automotive business as a 4th generation dealer. He has done everything from detail to sales to management. Longbine represents Kansas's franchised new-car dealers on the board of directors of the National Automobile Dealers Association. (Term: January 2023-February 2026)
- Legislative & PAC Chairman, Kansas Automobile Dealers Association, 2022
- Chairman, Kansas Automobile Dealers Association, 2008
- Board Member, Jones Foundation, 1998-present
- Trustee, ESU Foundation, 2008-2016
- Chairman & board member, Emporia Area Chamber of Commerce
- State Senator for the State of Kansas, 2010-present
- Senate Vice President, 2016-2020
- City Commissioner & Mayor for City of Emporia, 2007-2010
- Time Dealer of the Year Award winner for Kansas, 2010
- Emporia State University, Emporia, Kan.
- GM Dealer Academy, Detroit, Mich.