In this seminar, students recognize that new-vehicle profitability is directly related to asset management—our employees, our customers, and our inventory. Students learn how processes in customer interaction and retention, F&I, leasing, and compensation plans affect profitability.
KEY AREAS COVERED
- Developing a digital retailing business plan
- Delivering effective sales meetings
- Adjusting phone skills to deliver a customer centric sales process
- Determining true new vehicle profitability
- Setting targets for KPIs
- Building an inventory stocking plan as an investment analyst
- Understand the motives and metrics used to maximize your 6th profit center - the OEM
- Human capital management strategy
- To F&I or not to F&I: an analysis of alignment and organizational structure
- Adjustment of a shared control sales process.
SAVE WITH AN EDUCATION SUBSCRIPTION
Do you have multiple people on your team to enroll? The NADA Education Subscription is a powerful tool for providing continuous training and development to your entire team for one low monthly fee. Learn more.