In this seminar, students will learn the key knowledge and skills necessary to surprise and delight your customers during every interaction.
This is an interactive class and students are expected to appear on video with audio to participate
KEY AREAS COVERED
- Identify the critical Dos and Don’ts of customer service.
- Conduct a self-assessment of their advisor acumen.
- Practice the art of a high-quality walk-around.
- Translate customer complaints into technician-friendly details.
- Plan their sales approach based on vehicle service histories.
- Role-play adding value to a sale and overcoming objections.
- Create job aids to assist with essential advisor tasks.
SAVE WITH AN EDUCATION SUBSCRIPTION
Do you have multiple people on your team to enroll? The NADA Education Subscription is a powerful tool for providing continuous training and development to your entire team for one low monthly fee. Learn more.