In this seminar, students review fundamental accounting principles. They navigate the balance sheet, income statement, and gross profit analysis at both the dealership and department levels. They also interpret and analyze their financial statements to identify opportunities for both process and performance improvement. Students share best practices from both time-tested and emerging trends.
KEY AREAS COVERED
- Analyzing sales and gross profit
- Maximizing cash flow and profit
- Identifying frozen capital
- Evaluating inventory performance
- Calculating total and fixed absorption
- Controlling and minimizing expenses
SAVE WITH AN EDUCATION SUBSCRIPTION
Do you have multiple people on your team to enroll? The NADA Education Subscription is a powerful tool for providing continuous training and development to your entire team for one low monthly fee. Learn more.