In this seminar, students learn basic accounting principles. They learn how to navigate the balance sheet and income statement at both the dealership and department levels; and how to interpret and analyze financial statements to identify performance improvement opportunities.
KEY AREAS COVERED
- Analyzing sales and gross profit
- Maximizing cash flow and profit
- Identifying frozen capital
- Evaluating inventory performance
- Calculating total and fixed absorption
- Controlling and minimizing expenses
SAVE WITH AN EDUCATION SUBSCRIPTION
Do you have multiple people on your team to enroll? The NADA Education Subscription is a powerful tool for providing continuous training and development to your entire team for one low monthly fee. Learn more.