NADA Board of Directors
Richard “Rick” DeSilva, Jr.
Subaru, Hyundai, Genesis, Kia
Rick DeSilva Jr. is dealer of Liberty Subaru in Emerson, N.J., Genesis of Mahwah and Liberty Hyundai in Mahwah, N.J., and Liberty Kia in Ramsey, N.J. Rick is a second generation dealer, starting his career in the retail automotive business at 12 years old, washing cars at his family’s Subaru dealership. After graduating college, he worked on the wholesale side for 6 years with Toyota Motor Sales before rejoining the family business in 2003. DeSilva represents New Jersey's franchised new-car dealers on the board of directors of the National Automobile Dealers Association. (Term: January 2023-February 2026)
- Trustee, New Jersey Coalition of Automotive Retailers, 2008-present
- Chairman, New Jersey Coalition of Automotive Retailers, 2016-17
- Chairman, NJCAR Services Inc., 2022-23
- Member, Subaru Retailer Advisory Board, 2011-present
- Member, Bergen Highlands/Ramsey Rotary, 2003-present
- Mahwah Board of Education, 2012-present
- Time Dealer of the Year Award, New Jersey nominee and National winner, 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Clemson University, Clemson, S.C.
- NADA Dealer Academy, Tysons, Va.