NADA Board of Directors
John Mitchell Jr.
Hyundai, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mazda, Lincoln, Toyota, Nissan
John Mitchell Jr. is Executive Manager/Vice President of Mitchell Nissan Inc. in Enterprise, Ala. Mitchell grew up in the automotive business. His dad started the business and he has worked in it since he was in Jr. high school. John has held multiple positions and worked in all department of the store. Mitchell represents Alabama's franchised new-car dealers on the board of directors of the National Automobile Dealers Association. (Term: February 2020-February 2026)
- Chairman, Automobile Dealers Association of Alabama, 2017
- 1st Vice Chairman, Automobile Dealers Association of Alabama, 2016
- Secretary/Treasurer, Automobile Dealers Association of Alabama, 2015
- Board Member, Nissan Regional Advisory Board, 2016-2019
- President, Enterprise Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Wiregrass Economic Development, 2016-present
- Secretary, Wiregrass Economic Development Executive Committee, 2019-present
- Board Member, Enterprise Christian Mission, 2013-present
- Chairman, Enterprise City Water Board, 2017-present
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, Miss.
- NADA Dealer Academy, McLean, Va.