James Auffenberg Jr.
Ford, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Volkswagen
James A. Auffenberg Jr. is president of St. Clair Auto Mall in O'Fallon, Ill. He started in the automotive business in 1976, working for his father at Auffenberg Ford in Belleville, Ill. Auffenberg represents Illinois's franchised new-car dealers on the board of directors of the National Automobile Dealers Association. (Term: July 2010-February 2024)
- Board member, McKendree University, Lebanon, Ill., 1996-present
- Former board member, St. Louis Red Cross, 1997-2003
- Former board member, St. Louis United Way, 2003-2009
- Bachelor's degree, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, Calif.
- Master's of Business Administration, University of California Berkeley