Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo
Hilary Haron is owner of Haron Motor Sales Inc. in Fresno, Calif. She started in the automotive business at the age of 11 when her father started bringing her to the office. She has held a little bit of every position within the dealership. Haron is an at-large member of the National Automobile Dealers Association's board of directors, representing women dealers from the West Region. (Term: July 2021-February 2024)
- NextGen member, NADA PAC, 2015-present
- Board Member, California New Car Dealers Association, 2019-2021
- Treasurer, Central California New Car Dealers Association, 2020-present
- Secretary-Treasurer, California New Car Dealers Association, 2022
- Chair, California New Car Dealers Association NextGen, 2015-present
- Gubernational Appointee Board Member, Consumer Motor Vehicle Recovery Corp, 2019-present
- President/Member, PINC Fresno, 2020-2021 (member 2018-present)
- President/Member, Downtown Fresno Partnership, 2018-2020 (board member 2016-present)
- Community Medical Centers Community Development Council, 2020-present
- Automotive News 40 Under 40 Award, 2020
- Car Business Today Women in Automotive Guest, 2020
- Women in Automotive Panelist, 2018
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, California State University, Fresno, Calif.
- Master’s in Business Administration, California State University, Fresno, Calif.