Daniel M. Wilson
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Toyota, Honda, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Fiat, Alfa, Buick, GMC, Ford
Dan Wilson is partner, chief financial officer and vice president of Corwin Automotive Group, which includes Corwin Chrysler Dodge, Corwin Honda and Corwin Toyota in Fargo, N.D., as well as dealerships in Springfield, Mo.; Kalispell, Mont.; Bellevue, Neb.; Nampa, Idaho and Pasco, Wash. He started in the automotive business in 1995 when he partnered with Timothy F. Corwin. Wilson represents North Dakota's franchised new-car dealers on the board of directors of the National Automobile Dealers Association. (Term: January 2017-January 2023)
- President, Automobile Dealers Association of North Dakota, 2014-2015
- Board member, Wellspring, 2014-2016
- President, Fargo Country Club, 2004
- President, Fargo Downtown Assoc., 1994
- Bachelor's degree in Science & CPA, University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, Colo.