Colleen McDonald is president of Livonia Chrysler Jeep in Livonia, Mich. Colleen is a second generation auto dealer. She started working in her family’s dealership in 1982. She became president after working as a saleswoman, sales manager, finance and insurance manager and general manager. McDonald represents Metropolitan Detroit's franchised new-car dealers on the board of directors of the National Automobile Dealers Association. (Term: December 2020-March 2022)
- President, Detroit Chevrolet Dealers Association, 1997
- Board Member, Dodge Dealers Association, 2002
- Executive Committee, Michigan Auto Dealers Self Insured Fund (MADSIF), 2011
- President, Northville Community Foundation
- Various awards from Auto makers, Pacesetters, 5 star, Customer First
- Crains 40 under 40 Award
- Bachelor’s degree, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Mich.