At NADA Show 2020, industry-leading experts will present real, actionable solutions to the problems dealers are facing today and for the coming years. We've published the full schedule of workshops and education sessions that will take place at NADA Show 2020 this February. With more than 100 education sessions taking place over the weekend, including 22 sessions led by our award-winning NADA Academy Instructors and staff, you'll want to take time to look over the schedule and plan your selections according to the topics that are most important to your own dealership.
At NADA Show’s education sessions, attendees get to the heart of current issues and trends for all dealership departments. Our dealership department-based categories make it easier than ever to choose those workshops that best apply to your dealership:
- New! Digital Super Track - Maximize your digital presence and online transactions as you learn to navigate the constantly changing world of digital marketing for dealerships.
- Leadership - Learn to develop confident and competent leaders in your organization to take your business to the next level.
- Legal & Regulatory - Stay current on the new and upcoming legal, regulatory and compliance issues affecting dealerships.
- Fixed Operations - Improve performance and profitability in your parts and service departments, including the body shop.
- Marketing - Learn the most up-to-date digital and traditional marketing strategies for the entire dealership.
- Human Capital - Get proven talent management and branding strategies to help you find, hire and retain the best talent.
- Variable Operations - Get real solutions for improving new and pre-owned sales and gross, including F&I.
For dealership managers, this workshop list is a great way to show your boss the tools and solutions you will learn and why you should attend NADA Show 2020. Let them know the value of what you'll learn through this valuable training opportunity.
On the Workshops and Education Sessions page, you may search the workshops by workshop track or by date, or search for your favorite topic or speaker in our advanced search. View the breakdown of the educational and networking offerings for attendees, including The Exchange, Distinguished Speaker Series and Super Session. Whatever your learning style, we have a session designed for you.
Registered attendees can also begin planning their schedules for the weekend with MyPlanner, the official show planning tool. Learn more on how to use this tool to set meetings with exhibitors, view the interactive floor map, and review the education schedule to plan which sessions you'll be attending.
NADA Show 2020 takes place Valentine's Day weekend, February 14-17. Reserve your spot today for the Auto Industry Event of the Year.
Looking for ATD Show 2020 education information? Learn more at atdshow.org.