Last Chance for Early-Bird Discount to Attend NADA/J.D. Power Conference in Los Angeles
McLEAN, Va. (Nov. 7, 2012) -- Auto industry professionals planning to attend the 2012 Western Automotive Conference in Los Angeles on Nov. 27 are encouraged to register by this Friday, Nov. 9, to take advantage of the early-bird registration discount. Registration also includes a complimentary media day pass for the Los Angeles Auto Show.
The conference, hosted by the National Automobile Dealers Association and J.D. Power and Associates, will be held at the historic Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles.
The all-new event - held on the eve of Media Days at the auto show - will be packed with valuable information focusing on the critical issues and solutions impacting current and future automotive operations.
The half-day conference begins with a group luncheon and includes the following keynote speakers and panelists
- Jim Lentz, president and CEO, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A.
- Bill Underriner, NADA Chairman and Dealer Principal, Underriner Motors, Billings Mont.
- John Mendel, Executive Vice President, American Honda Motor Co.
- Mark Del Rosso, Chief Operating Officer, Audi of America
- Peter Hoffman, Dealer Principal, Sierra Autocars Inc., Monrovia, Calif.
- Paul Sheard, Chief Global Economist & Head of Global Economy Research, Standard & Poor's
- Peter Schreyer, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Design Officer, Kia Motors Corporation
- Michelle Morris, Automotive Industry Director, Google
- John Lisko, Executive Communications Director, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Doug Frisbie, Head of Automotive, Facebook
- Mike Sullivan, President/Owner, LAcarGUY
- Randy Shaffer, Director, Microsoft Xbox, Microsoft
- Phil LeBeau, Auto Industry Reporter, CNBC
- Mark Rechtin, West Coast Editor, Automotive News
- Joe White, Senior Editor, The Wall Street Journal
J.D. Power analysts will also give their exclusive perspectives on the global automotive industry with special analysis on the California market. Analysts will also be available for interviews.
Registration opens at 10:45 a.m. The conference begins with a luncheon at 11:45 a.m. and concludes at 4:55 p.m. A networking reception will follow.
Click here to register or for more information.
For media registration or more information, contact:
• Syvetril Perryman; Westlake Village, Calif.; (805) 418-8103; firstname.lastname@example.org
• John Tews; Troy, MI; (248) 680-6218; email@example.com