In this seminar, students examine the critical relationship between the dealer and the OEM. They explore the advantages of leasing to the dealer, customer, and OEM, and share best practices for increasing opportunities. Students also dissect various sales meeting experiences and determine the key elements required to rally and educate their teams.
KEY AREAS COVERED
- Developing a digital retailing business plan
- Delivering effective sales meetings
- Enhancing phone skills to offer a customer-centric sales process
- Determining true new vehicle profitability
- Setting targets for KPIs
- Leveraging motives and metrics to maximize your sixth profit center - the OEM
- Getting the most from your personnel
- Aligning F&I processes to your dealership vision
- Adjusting a shared control sales process.
SAVE WITH AN EDUCATION SUBSCRIPTION
Do you have multiple people on your team to enroll? The NADA Education Subscription is a powerful tool for providing continuous training and development to your entire team for one low monthly fee. Learn more.