NADA is pleased to offer a member service to help increase your dealership's profitability, In-dealership Consulting (IDC). This results-proven service is tailored to meet your needs by analyzing your dealership's operations and engaging your management team in developing the solutions.
The approach is simple.
- Find new profit opportunities and ideas that may not even be on your radar
- Fix what's not working using processes and best practices that stick
- Execute the solutions that are developed with your managers buy-in
The NADA process is designed to achieve affordable, long-term results.
1. Establish Goals and Objectives
Consultant conducts an initial assessment with the Dealer or GM to understand key issues impacting the dealership and the objectives of the IDC. Whether it's one department or a group of dealerships, we can help you manage better.
2. Pre-visit Analysis Using the Composite and NADA/ATD 20 Group Live
Consultant compares performance against comparable dealers using the online composite, NADA performance guides, and the all-new NADA/ATD 20 Group Live. 20 Group Live is an online resource that provides the consultant with real-time access to data and financial analyses across multiple departments within your dealership.
3. On-site Assessment with Management Team
Consultant conducts an on-site business process check with management team to assess performance. Operational gaps and new profit opportunities are uncovered by comparing your departments with NADA best-of-class processes and results.
4. Develop Action Plan and Implement Best Practices
Consultant offers a menu of proven best practices implemented at other dealerships for your management team to incorporate into their action plan. Implementation can simply be reviewed weekly for measurable results.
5. Dealer/GM Review and Follow-Up
Consultant meets with the dealer or GM to review business opportunities and action plans the management team has decided to implement. Your consultant is always available for follow-up contact and visits as required.
For more information or to schedule an IDC for your dealership, call us toll-free at 800.557.6232 or email us at