Super Session #1
Unleashing the Combined Power of AI and Human Capital
Thursday, February 1 | 3:30–5pm
Explore real-life case studies of AI usage in dealerships, focusing on increased efficiency while ensuring compliance. Seven accomplished leaders engage in high-speed Q&A on human capital in the age of AI.
As artificial intelligence (AI) reshapes industries, these remarkable women are rewriting the playbook — with their emphasis on cultural alignment, leadership and sheer determination. Prepare for insights into critical topics such as:
- resolving workplace biases and translating them to customer interactions
- innovative hiring and firing methodologies
- adapting to hybrid/limited work hours, and the correlating impact on sales, company culture and collaboration
This group of high-powered speakers comprises:
- Cassie Broemmer, Car Wars
- Stacey Coopes, Unite Digital
- Jennifer Donovan, DOM360
- Jaymie Hampson, Holman
- Denise Leleux, Curbee
- Shari Levitin, Levitin Group
- Lyndsey Rodriguez, Team Velocity & WerkandMe
(This Super Session is part of the new all-day format for Women Driving Auto Retail.)
Super Session #2
The Ultimate Tune-Up for Fixed Operations
Sunday, February 4 | 12:30–2pm.
Turbocharge your parts and service departments, test your fixed ops skills, and compete for free NADA course tuition. This session will not be recorded; be sure to attend in person!
A deep dive into the world of parts and service, this Super Session will test your skills, challenge your knowledge and offer the chance to compete for valuable prizes, including tuition to NADA educational programs. Experts boasting more than a century of combined experience navigate the inner workings of parts and service departments, equipping you with fresh data, secrets of the trade and strategies for maximum success.
Four esteemed NADA Dealer Operations experts tackle strategies to enhance parts inventory management, increase technician proficiency and boost service success rates.
- Steve Cerny, NADA 20 Group Dealership Management Consultant
- Brian Crossin, NADA Academy Instructor
- Tim Fortune, NADA 20 Group Dealership Management Consultant
- Heather Westman, NADA Academy Instructor