- 'Take the Long View' in Changing Markeplace, says NADA Chairman
- DETROIT (October 10, 2006) - The chairman of the National Automobile
Dealers Association (NADA), William Bradshaw, says it's important to
“take the long view” when analyzing the auto industry.
- 2006 Auto Sales Eighth Strongest on Record According to NADA DATA
- McLEAN, Va. (May 16, 2007)-The nation's franchised new-car and
light-truck dealers recorded their eighth strongest year on record in
2006, selling more than 16.5 million vehicles, down from 16.9 million in
2005, according to NADA DATA, a comprehensive annual analysis compiled by the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA).
- 2014 New York Automotive Forum
- 2014 New York Automotive Forum Presented by NADA and J.D. Power (April 15) If manufacturers sold directly to customers, there would be zero competition in pricing vehicles, parts and service.” — NADA Chairman Forrest McConnell III
- 2014 Western Automotive Conference
- November 18, 2014 • Los Angeles, CA 2014 Western Automotive Conference Connecting with Gen YThe 2014 NADA J.D. Power Western Automotive Conference is a half day
- 2015 New York Automotive Forum
- Presented by NADA and J.D. Power (April 15) If manufacturers sold directly to customers, there would be zero competition in pricing vehicles, parts and service.”
- 2016 Economic Outlook
- NADA Chief Economist Steven Szakaly predicts that low gasoline prices
and rising incentives are among the key factors that will sustain the
new-vehicle sales momentum in 2016.
- 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo
- Full coverage of the 2016 NADA/ATD Convention & Expo in Las Vegas, April 1-3.
- Annual NADA DATA Report: 2005 Auto Sales Third Strongest on Record
- McLEAN, Va. (May 17, 2006) - The nation's franchised new car and light
truck dealers recorded their third strongest year on record in 2005,
selling more than 16.94 million vehicles, up from 16.86 million in 2004,
according to NADA DATA, a comprehensive annual analysis compiled by the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA).
- ATD Data
- ATD Data, an annual report on America’s franchised new truck dealerships covers dealership sales, financial trends and more.
- ATD Truck Beat
- January Sales up Nearly 14% from a Year Ago
- ATD Truck Beat August 2014
- ATD Truck Beat October 2014
- ATD Truck Beat September 2014
- Auto Sales to Continue Modest Climb in 2005, Reports NADA Chief Economist
- NEW ORLEANS, La. (Jan. 30, 2005) - Sales of new cars and light trucks
will continue to gain momentum in 2005, on the strength of healthy
incentives, high-quality new products and a growing economy, according
to an economic forecast from the National Automobile Dealers Association
- CAFE Fight Is Just Beginning, Auto Dealers Say at Convention in California
- The fight over fuel economy and vehicle
tailpipe emissions is just beginning and America’s franchised new-car
and truck dealers are at the center of it, the National Automobile
Dealers Association said.
- Chairman Sykora Commentary Published in Automotive News
- Editor's note: This commentary appears in the Jan. 28, 2008, issue of Automotive News. Many dealers believe that some factory incentive programs do more
harm than good, especially programs that place one group of a factory's
dealers at a competitive disadvantage.
- Chicago Fed Honors NADA Chief Economist for Auto Industry 'Top Forecasts'
- McLEAN, Va. (June 7, 2006) - NADA Chief Economist Paul Taylor was
honored for the auto industry's top overall forecasts at the 13th Annual
Automotive Outlook Symposium, hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of
Chicago, on June 1-2.
- Commentary: Employment at New-Car Dealerships Rising