ATD Announces Nominees for Truck Dealer of the Year Award
WINNERS TO BE ANNOUNCED AT ATD SHOW 2018 IN LAS VEGAS
TYSONS, Va. (Dec. 6, 2017) The American Truck Dealers (ATD), Heavy Duty Trucking magazine and Procede Software today announced the nominees for the 2018 Truck Dealer of the Year—a national award that recognizes commercial-truck dealers for business performance, industry leadership and community service.
The seven nominees for 2018 are:
- Joseph Alosa, Sr., president/CEO of New England Kenworth in Concord, N.H.;
- John Arscott, CEO of The Pete Store in Baltimore, Md.;
- Mark Bergey, president of Bergey's Truck Centers in Souderton, Pa.
- Richard Reynolds, president of Peach State Truck Center in Norcross, Ga.
- Jon Vandehey, president/CEO of Mid-State Truck Service in Marshfield, Wis.
- Lee White, II, president of Old River Companies in South Richland, Miss.; and
- Craig Young, president of Young Truck Sales in Canton, Ohio;
The nominees were selected by state, metro and national association leaders.
A panel of professors from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business will evaluate the nominees on dealership performance, industry leadership, civic contributions and community service.
The winner and runner-up will be announced during the 55th annual ATD Show (formerly the ATD Convention & Expo) in Las Vegas, which runs from Thursday, March 22, through Sunday, March 25, 2018. The four-day event runs concurrently with the 2018 NADA Show.
For more information, visit atdshow.org.