Bob Vail is president of Vail Buick GMC in Bedford Hills, N.Y. He started in the automotive business working in his father's Studebaker dealership. Vail represents metropolitan New York's franchised new-car dealers on the board of directors of the National Automobile Dealers Association. (Term: January 2017-February 2024)
- Chairman, Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association, 2014-2016
- Finance Committee Chair, Greater New York Automobile Dealers Association, 2012-present
- Director, New York State Automobile Dealers Association, 1995-2013
- President, Westchester Chevy Dealers
- Board member, Buick GMC LMA, 2009-present
- Bachelor's degree, Pace University, Pleasantville, N.Y.