Joshua "Josh" Johnson
Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, RAM
Josh Johnson is CEO of Don Johnson Auto Group in Rice Lake, Wis. As a fifth generation dealer, he grew up in the business, first detailing vehicles as a child, getting his sales license when he turned 18, and then progressing through various positions after returning to the business following his career with General Mills. Johnson represents Wisconsin’s franchised new-car dealers on the board of directors of the National Automobile Dealers Association. (Term: January 2019-March 2022)
- Board member, Wisconsin Auto and Truck Dealers Association, 2010-2017
- Chairman, Wisconsin Auto and Truck Dealers Association, 2016
- Chairman Elect, Wisconsin Auto and Truck Dealers Association, 2015
- Secretary/Treasurer, Wisconsin Auto and Truck Dealers Association, 2014
- Member, Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Automotive Maintenance Technician Advisory Committee, 2015-present
- Board member, Heartland Chevy Dealers Local Marketing Association, 2014-present
- Board member, Rice Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, 2012-present
- President, Rice Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, 2016-2017
- Vice President, Rice Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, 2015-2016
- Trustee, University of Wisconsin Barron County Foundation, 2012-2018
- Treasurer, University of Wisconsin Barron County Foundation, 2013-2017
- Board member, Boys & Girls Club of Barron County, 2007-present
- President, Boys & Girls Club of Barron County, 2009-2010
- Vice President, Boy & Girls Club of Barron County, 2008-2009
- Member, Hayward Area Rotary Club, 2007-present
- Board member, Leadership Barron County, 2010-2016
- President, Leadership Barron County, 2012-2013
- Vice President, Leadership Barron County, 2011-2012
- Wisconsin Family Business of the Year Award, 2018
- Automotive News 40 Under 40 – Retail Award, 2016
- Barron Electric Megawatt Community Service Award, 2014
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Barron County Champion for Youth Award, 2008
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Mass.
- Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship, Babson College, Wellesley, Mass.
- NADA Dealer Academy, Tysons, Va.
- General Motors University of Automotive Management, Troy, Mich.