NADA Board of Directors
John S. Oyler
Industry Relations Infiniti Liaison
Alfa Romeo, BMW, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Maserati, Mazda, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
John S. Oyler is dealer principal of Faulkner Nissan of Jenkintown, Pa. The Faulkner Auto Group consists of 30 dealerships that carry 20 different makes throughout central and eastern Pennsylvania. He started in the automotive business in 1975 when he began representing buyers and sellers of dealerships in buy/sell transactions. In 1985 he became the outside general counsel for the Pennsylvania Automotive Association. In 1987 he formed the Automotive Dealership Law Practice Group at McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC. From 1982-1989 he owned 49% of Mechanicsburg Porsche + Audi; and in 2010 he became the dealer principal of Faulkner Nissan of Jenkintown. Oyler serves on the board of directors of the National Automobile Dealers Association, representing Eastern Pennsylvania’s franchised new-car dealers. (Term: March 2018 – February 2024)
- Chairman and trustee, Pennsylvania Automotive Association Foundation, 2008-present
- Outside general counsel, Pennsylvania Automotive Association, 1985-2007
- Trustee, Thomas Jefferson University and Health System
- Bachelor’s degree, Princeton University, Princeton, N.J.
- Juris Doctor degree, University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, Va.