Jeffrey Weber is president, general manager of Anderson-Weber Toyota Lincoln in Dubuque, Iowa. He started in the automotive business in 1999 working in the dealership as an F&I Manager. Weber serves on the board of directors of the National Auto Dealers Association, representing Iowa’s franchised new-car dealers. (Term: March 2018 – February 2024)
- Executive committee member, Iowa Auto Dealers Association, 2013-2016
- Chairman, Iowa Auto Dealers Association, 2015
- Toyota Regional Dealer Council, 2014-present
- National Association of Dealer Council, 2016-present
- American International Automobile Dealers Association
- Board member, Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dubuque, 2001-2016
- President, Two by Two Character Development, 2007
- Member, Holy Family Catholic Schools Finance Committee, 2010-present
- Board member, Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Creighton University, Omaha, Neb.
- Juris Doctor degree, Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Neb.