In this seminar, students will learn the foundational knowledge and critical skills to be effective and inspiring coaches. They will explore their leadership styles to determine how to expand their strengths and address their weaknesses to integrate coaching into their everyday workplace interactions.
KEY AREAS COVERED
- Implement GROW (Goal, Reality, Options, Will) model strategies
- Apply the DISC (dominance, influence, steadiness, conscientiousness) model and how to apply it to the coaching experience
- Learn how to identify the right coaching style for each employee
- Assess and develop dealership’s coaching culture
- Develop metrics to measure the impact of coaching.
SAVE WITH AN EDUCATION SUBSCRIPTION
Do you have multiple people on your team to enroll? The NADA Education Subscription is a powerful tool for providing continuous training and development to your entire team for one low monthly fee. Learn more.