In this seminar, students explore vehicle inventory with an investment management approach. They conduct an in-depth analysis of turn elements, e-commerce, and digital marketing. Students evaluate traditional automotive practices in the context of the Internet age and learn strategies to better leverage emerging technology.
KEY AREAS COVERED
- Vehicle sales profitability
- Preventing and addressing aging inventory
- Appraising, pricing, reconditioning, sourcing, and wholesaling
- Evaluating the relationship between volume and gross
- Six elements of turn
- Digital marketing, including search traffic, SEO, SEM, conversion, analytics, reputation management, and video
- Converting leads to sales
SAVE WITH AN EDUCATION SUBSCRIPTION
Do you have multiple people on your team to enroll? The NADA Education Subscription is a powerful tool for providing continuous training and development to your entire team for one low monthly fee. Learn more.