In this seminar, students explore used vehicle inventory under an investment management approach, with in-depth analysis of turn elements, e-commerce and digital marketing. Students will be further challenged to evaluate traditional automotive strategies in the context of retailing in the internet age.
KEY AREAS COVERED
- Used vehicle departmental profitability
- Inventory aging and investment analyses
- Appraising, pricing, reconditioning, sourcing, and wholesaling
- Evaluating the relationship between volume and gross
- Digital marketing including search traffic, SEO, SEM, conversion, mobile, analytics, reputation management, and video
- Converting leads to sales
SAVE WITH AN EDUCATION SUBSCRIPTION
Do you have multiple people on your team to enroll? The NADA Education Subscription is a powerful tool for providing continuous training and development to your entire team for one low monthly fee. Learn more.