- Advocacy on behalf of franchised, new-car and new-truck dealers before Congress, the federal government and OEMs
online content produced by 20 Group and Academy instructors
recordings from the NADA and ATD Show presentations, available on-line
access and recordings covering timely industry issues
Management Guides providing the latest compliance and legal issues, and profitability tips
Workforce Study participation and access to the annual, industry-wide data on workforce trends
Dealership Fundamentals that supply dealer-specific job descriptions and more
Topics subscription to stay up-to-date on the latest truck industry news (for ATD members only)
Programs for Members-only*
Class Educational Resources, taught by NADA Academy instructors and 20 Group consultants, to help dealerships run smoothly and profitably, including:
- NADA Academy to prepare current and future dealership leaders
- NADA 20 Group to equip dealers and managers
- NADA custom education to specifically educate dealership staff
*additional costs apply to Academy, 20 Group and custom NADA training
and Insurance Programs
- NADA Retirement from Empower offers dealer members access to one of the best in class retirement plans
- NADA endorsed life insurance programs are available exclusively to dealer members from New York Life
Who can join? New-Car
and -Truck Dealers
Membership is based on rooftop location and is open only to dealerships holding a new automobile or truck sales and service franchise in the United States and its territories. Member services are provided to the dealership’s staff at the member location
and are delivered in the name of the dealership’s authorized representative, usually the dealer principal or the dealer operator/general manager.
Applications to Join NADA
If you are eligible to join, please complete the appropriate member application.
International Dealer Affiliates
Dealers from all over the world are invited to become NADA International Dealer Affiliates. Affiliates keep informed on the U.S. retail automotive market, are eligible for member programs and services, and will save money on NADA meetings, publications
and consulting services.
For questions about your NADA membership, dues invoice or other member benefits, contact NADA Membership at 800.557.6232, fax 703.883.2378, or email email@example.com.