Assistance is available from the NADA Foundation's Emergency Relief Fund for dealership employees who have been impacted by natural disasters. Apply for assistance or donate to the fund today:
Thousands of dealership employees and their families have suffered devastating losses from natural disasters.
The need for financial assistance can be great. The NADA Foundation's Emergency Relief Fund provides assistance to dealership employees, but we need your help, too.
You can help dealership employees across the country by making a tax-deductible contribution to the Emergency Relief
Donate online using the button above or send a check, made payable to "NADA Foundation Emergency Relief Fund," to:
8400 Westpark Drive, MS 7
Tysons, VA 22102
For more information, call 703.821.7233 or 800.557.6232.
If your employees were impacted by a natural disaster, please encourage them to apply for assistance by clicking the button above. (Lost wages and commissions are not eligible for reimbursement from the fund.) The Emergency Relief Fund is the fastest, most
effective and most efficient way to help dealership personnel.
About the Fund
Established in 1992, more than $7 million has been distributed to 10,500 dealership employees in need.
When disaster strikes, the Foundation:
- Immediately informs the state dealer association that the Foundation is prepared to help;
- The state association gets the message to its dealers;
- Dealers can apply for aid on behalf of their employees;
- NADA picks up all administrative costs for this fund; and
- All money donated to the Emergency Relief Fund goes directly to the dealership employees.