Understanding Call for Speakers Proposals
Need more information on how to craft your NADA Show 2024 session proposal?
Review examples of past proposal summary submissions that were selected to become actual sessions at NADA Show. In each video, there are three important components that make a good submission:
- Energetic, engaging descriptions
- An outline of critical takeaways (what attendees will learn)
- An original video submission for NADA Show 2024 (not a generic proposal for any event nor a recording of a past event)
- Redesign Your People Strategy to Improve CX and Drive Profit
- An In-depth Playbook for SEO in 2021
- Website Design Mistakes That Cost You Customers
NADA Show 2024 Tracks
We seek education session proposals that align under our workshop tracks:
Fixed Operations: Improve performance and profitability in your parts and service departments, including the collision center.
Human Capital: Discover proven strategies on hiring and retaining stellar staff, improving dealership culture, and building diversity and inclusion.
Leadership: Learn how to train and nurture teams that will take your business to the next level.
Marketing & Digital: Learn how to maximize your digital presence, and the the most up-to-date traditional marketing strategies for the entire dealership.
Variable Operations: Optimize vehicle inventory management to improve new and pre-owned sales and gross, including F&I, and increase overall dealership profitability.
Business Essentials & Innovations: Identify the most vital information impacting your operations, and the latest innovations crucial to the continued success of your organization.