Review examples of past proposal summary submissions that were selected to become actual sessions at NADA Show. In each video, there are three important components that make a good submission:
- Energetic, engaging descriptions
- An outline of critical takeaways (what attendees will learn)
- An original video submission for NADA Show 2024 (not a generic proposal for any event nor a recording of a past event)
- Redesign Your People Strategy to Improve CX and Drive Profit
- An In-depth Playbook for SEO in 2021
- Website Design Mistakes That Cost You Customers
NADA Show 2024 Tracks
We seek education session proposals that align under our workshop tracks:
Fixed Operations: Improve performance and profitability in your parts and service departments, including the collision center.
Human Capital: Discover proven strategies on hiring and retaining stellar staff, improving dealership culture, and building diversity and inclusion.
Leadership: Learn how to train and nurture teams that will take your business to the next level.
Marketing & Digital: Learn how to maximize your digital presence, and the the most up-to-date traditional marketing strategies for the entire dealership.
Variable Operations: Optimize vehicle inventory management to improve new and pre-owned sales and gross, including F&I, and increase overall dealership profitability.
Business Essentials & Innovations: Identify the most vital information impacting your operations, and the latest innovations crucial to the continued success of your organization.