Since 1917, NADA has played an important role in helping dealers grow and become more profitable. Located in Tysons, VA and Washington, D.C., NADA is recognized as one of the largest, most respected and influential trade associations.
NADA looks for talented and highly motivated job-seekers in administrative, professional and managerial roles. If you are a team player, goal-oriented and customer-focused, make NADA the road to your future.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for an open position with NADA, contact us at 800.557.6232 or HRDEPT@nada.org.
Current Job Openings
(Note: all résumés must reference a specific job posting).
NADA offers the following benefits:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance are available the 1st of the month after date of hire.
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Basic coverages are paid by NADA
- There is an option to purchase supplemental insurance for yourself and family – premium to be paid by participant.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- All employees are eligible to participate on the first day of employment.
- 100% vested after three years.
- Disability Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage is available for full-time employees and premiums are paid by NADA.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Mass Transit/Parking
- Work/Life Balance
- NADA has a 37.5-hour work week. Core working hours are 8:30am-4:45pm.
- Annual leave: 17-25 days, depending on years of service.
- Sick Leave: 8 days accrued per year.
- Holidays: 10 major holidays observed per year.
- Military leave
- Jury Duty
- Bereavement Leave
- Education Reimbursement: Eligible after six full months of employment, $5,250 maximum per year.
- Additional Benefit Programs
- Legal Services
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Safety Seat Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Referral
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Service Awards
(Benefit plans are subject to change. NADA reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to amend, modify, reduce the benefits provided by, or terminate any of its plans, including this plan. Any amendment, modification, reduction or termination may be made without prior notice to participants, except as required by law.)