Since 1917, NADA has played an important role in helping dealers grow and become more profitable. Located in Tysons, Va., and Washington, D.C., NADA is recognized as one of the largest, most respected and influential trade associations.
NADA looks for talented and highly motivated job-seekers with a drive to accelerate their careers in administrative support, membership and dealer services, convention services, marketing, accounting, management, research and public affairs. If you are motivated, a team player, goal-oriented and customer-focused, make NADA the road to your future.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with NADA, contact us at 800.557.6232 or HRDEPT@nada.org.
Current Job Openings
(Note: all résumés must reference a specific job posting).
NADA offers the following benefits to full-time employees:
Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical and dental coverage: HMO and PPO plans available at subsidized rates. Vision and dental plans also available at subsidized rates.
Life Insurance, AD&D
- Employees are eligible to contribute to the 401(k) plan immediately upon hire. After 12 months of employment, employees are eligible to receive any employer contributions (matching, quarterly fixed and annual profit sharing). Employees are 100% vested after three years of employment.
- All full-time NADA employees are participants in the following life insurance programs: Employee Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Supplemental life insurance and AD&D also available.
FSA-Dependent Care/Heath Care/Mass Transit/Parking
- Short Term: All full-time employees who have completed at least three months of employment are provided automatic coverage under the Short Term Disability (STD) plan through NADA.
- Long Term: All full-time employees who have been employed for at least six months are provided automatic coverage under the Long Term Disability (LTD) plan.
Work Life Balance
- The NADA Dependent/Health Care FSA allows you to direct part of your pay, before taxes are calculated, into a special account that can be used for eligible out-of-pocket dependent/health care expenses. Tax-free mass transit/parking benefits are offered as well.
- NADA supports work/life balance with a 37.5 standard work week. Standard business hours: 8:30 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
- Vacation: Between 17 days to 25 days, depending on years of service
- Holidays: NADA observes 10 major holidays
- Sick leave: Eight days accrued per year
- Military leave
- Jury duty
Additional Benefit Programs
- Education reimbursement for qualified educational expenses: $5,250 maximum per year.
- Legal services
- Child safety-seat program
- Wellness reimbursement program
- Employee referral program
- Employee assistance program
- Service awards
- Discounted movie and amusement park tickets
(Benefit plans are subject to change. NADA reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to amend, modify, reduce the benefits provided by, or terminate any of its plans, including this plan. Any amendment, modification, reduction or termination may be made without prior notice to participants, except as required by law.)