ATD Announces Nominees for 2019 Truck Dealer of the Year
THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE ATD SHOW IN SAN FRANCISCO ON JAN. 26, 2019
TYSONS, Va. (Oct. 10, 2018) The American Truck Dealers (ATD) today announced the nominees for 2019 Truck Dealer of the Year.
The national award, sponsored by ATD, Heavy Duty Trucking and Procede Software, recognizes commercial-truck dealers for business performance, industry leadership and community service.
The six nominees for 2019 are:
- David Kriete, Kriete Truck Centers, Milwaukee, Wis.;
- Kim Mesfin, Affinity Truck Center, Fresno, Calif.;
- Terry Minor, Cumberland International Trucks, Nashville, Tenn.;
- Harry Moyer, Lowe and Moyer Garage, Fogelsville, Pa.;
- Trey Mytty, Truck Center Companies, Omaha, Neb.; and
- John Nichols, Palmer Trucks, Indianapolis.
The winner and runner-up will be announced during the 56th annual ATD Show in San Francisco, which runs from Thursday, Jan. 24, through Sunday, Jan. 27, 2019. The four-day event runs concurrently with the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Show 2019.
A panel of professors from Indiana University's Kelley School of Business will evaluate the nominees on dealership performance, industry leadership and community service.
The nominees were selected by ATD board members and state and metro dealer association executives.
ATD, a division of NADA, represents more than 1,800 heavy- and medium-duty truck dealerships in the U.S.
For more information, visit atdshow.org.